The Wramsco Audit
WRAMSCO's Audit is a comprehensive analysis concerned with identifying, controlling and protecting against all fortuitous risks of loss.
Exclusive WRAMSCO Audits include in-depth reviews and analysis of individual claim files, insurance contracts, experience modifications, risk finance/transfer arrangements and insurance programs.
The WRAMSCO Audit has been relied upon to review the administration of the claim management function whether through insurance companies, independent third party administrators or in-house departments to recommend cost effective changes.
Let the WRAMSCO Audit:
- Identify your legal liability and duty to pay, not just acknowledge the payments made and reserves posted
- Identify cost-saving mistakes made in the administration of claims
- Eliminate open claim liabilities on the corporate books by accurately documenting your claim experience
- Reduce experience modification factors if applicable.
- Reduce premium payments
- Confirm the correct amount due for retrospective adjustments, deductibles or self- insured claims.
Our experts have over 100 years of experience and have audited over 100,000 property
and casualty claims. They have testified in civil and workers’ compensation cases.
Our reputation and credibility is above reproach.
For detail information please visit our Comprenhensive
Claims Audits page.